Are you looking for something…completely private secure comfortable quiet clean with free WIFI
while at the same time in an excellent seaview location to discover the island of Gozo at your own pace?
Well, then… this might really interest you because Mediterranea Seaviews is a truly Gozitan boutique style quality finished self catering accommodation at reasonable prices. Its uniqueness is the exquisite, rural and private setting with 360° of impressive sea views from its terraces and balconies where you can enjoy picturesque views of all the islands of Malta, Comino, Cominotto, Blue Lagoon beach, Fort Chambrai, towers, churches, fantastic countryside views and close-by villages of Gozo.
Just 10 to 12 minutes walk from Mgarr ferries and the sea. 5 minutes walk to shops, restaurants and bars. Perfect location away from crowds – still close to main attractions. It’s only 1 minute walk to bus stop to capital Victoria, the Citadel, Ramla bay, Marsalforn, Ggantija Temples and the Dome, Gozo Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus stop and church. Car rental, diving and snorkeling centre and mail box are just 5 minutes walk. Perfect place for one and/or two family holiday, a romantic getaway weekend break or a long stay winter holiday.
It sleeps 6+ comfortably in 3 cozy bedrooms with terrace/veranda – two with air condition and one of them ensuite. Mediterranea includes a fully equipped kitchen and dining rooms combined, must-be-seen panoramic rustic living room (first floor) with balcony and full entertainment facilities incl. Satellite LCD TV, DVD and CD player and a wood-burning fireplace as well as another panoramic living room (second floor) with countryside and seaviews terrace, Personal Computer with Internet access and free WIFI. Two sofabeds are also available, one on each floor. Hair dryers, iron and ironing boards, linens, bath, beach and terrace towels, water, cooling and heating are all provided and inclusive.
You can enjoy the morning sun in the sunny library corner on the first floor. The front and back balconies (first floor) as well as the spacious front and back terraces (second floor) are perfect to unwind and share dinner together. The roof garden is perfect for sunbathing with its breathtaking views. A new large gas BBQ and all garden furniture are available in the front and back terraces and roof garden for your complete holiday relaxation. And if you would like to discover the island on foot, by bike or on horseback, our walking guides, we provide you with free new bicycles..
Our fully equipped self catering accommodations include:
+ Seaview Penthouse Apartment (1 bedroom ensuite – sleeps 2) with 2 seaview and 1 countryview terraces
+ Seaview Apartment (2 bedrooms – sleeps 4) with 1 seaview and 1 countryview balconies
+ Seaview Terraced House (3 bedrooms – sleeps 6+) with 3 seaview terraces and 2 balconies
Included for FREE: WIFI, welcome food pack, bicycles, helmets and locks to discover Gozo by bike, maps and guidebooks, baby cot and high chair (if required).
10 Reasons to experience Gozo at Mediterranea Seaviews
1. Completely private and tranquil setting with an amazing seaview panorama from its terraces and balconies.
2, Safe and secure – fully accredited to Malta Tourism Authority (MTA) and regularly inspected for Health & Safety regulations.
3. Great location – very handy where you can discover Gozo on foot, by bus, bicycles and boats. Just 5 minutes walk to restaurants and 10 minutes to the sea.
4. Absolutely no car is needed! However if you still opt for a car, lots of free parking just in front and car hire is 300m or 5 minutes walk.
5. Luxury and attention to detail certainly strikes you – in a nutshell, we’ve thought of everything. As one guest rightly put it: “there is much more than we need!”
6. Free WIFI access inside and in all terraces. Plus a computer PC with internet access.
7. Free new bicycles, helmets, locks & maps – we highly encourage you to discover Gozo by bike!
8. Great value for money! You’ll get much more than an accommodation booking!
9. Thanks to all our fantastic guests, Trip Advisor rewarded our property the prestigious Certificate of Excellence.
10. Our Hospitality, which is second to none. Please don’t take our word for this…have a look at what our Very Special guests had to say online.
We promise you a warm welcome, attention to all your needs and a carefree, relaxing holiday on the enchanting island of Gozo.
Email / Call Us Now!